The museum aspires to make the campus as accessible as possible to visitors with disabilities.
• Parking spaces marked (on the ground) for disabled vehicles in the museum parking lot.
• Ticket and information counters are suitable for wheelchair access.
• Discount tickets are available for people with a disability certificate.
• Escorts for a disabled persons are free.
In the Museum
• Entrance to the Museum and passages are wheelchair accessible.
• Folding chairs are available at the front desk.
• Storage lockers are available at the front desk.
Call Center and General Information:
03-5555900 | [email protected]
1 Mayshar Street, Kiryat Ha’Leom, Rishon Lezion
How to get to the Museum:
Using GPS 1 Mayshar Street, Kiryat Ha’Leom, Rishon Lezion
Using WAZE | Agam Museum
Bus Lines: The museum is a 10-minute walk from the new Central Bus Station, western Rishon Le Zion
Assistant Director & Events Manager
Marketing and Advertising Manager
Michal Ben Zvi Spiegel
Head of Instruction & Education Department
Reception and Group Booking
Museum opening hours:
Monday – Wednesday 10:00-16:00
Thursday – 16:00-20:00
Friday and Saturday – 10:00-14:30
Museum opening hours this month (Holidays)
|Entrance and guided tour|
|50 ₪||35 ₪||Adult|
|45 ₪||30 ₪||Adult resident of Rishon Lezion|
|40 ₪||25 ₪||Senior Citizen, Student, Has a disabled certificate|
|25 ₪||15 ₪||A child resident of Rishon LeZion|
|30 ₪||20 ₪||A child|
|Free||Free||Soldiers, national service, children under the age of 5|
Price of a children’s craft workshop: NIS 15
The museum operates in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law
Private groups – in coordination with the ticket office
03-5555-900 | [email protected]
The right to changes is reserved Rishon Lezion Aagam Museum