The museum aspires to make the campus as accessible as possible to visitors with disabilities.
• Parking spaces marked (on the ground) for disabled vehicles in the museum parking lot.
• Ticket and information counters are suitable for wheelchair access.
• Discount tickets are available for people with a disability certificate.
• Escorts for a disabled persons are free.
In the Museum
• Entrance to the Museum and passages are wheelchair accessible.
• Folding chairs are available at the front desk.
• Storage lockers are available at the front desk.
Call Center and General Information:
03-5555900 | [email protected]
1 Mayshar Street, Kiryat Ha’Leom, Rishon Lezion
How to get to the Museum:
Using GPS 1 Mayshar Street, Kiryat Ha’Leom, Rishon Lezion
Using WAZE | Agam Museum
Bus Lines: The museum is a 10-minute walk from the new Central Bus Station, western Rishon Le Zion
Assistant to the Director of the Museum, Events Officer
Marketing and Advertising Manager
Michal Ben Zvi Spiegel
Tours and Guiding Director
Reception and Group Booking
Monday and Thursday:
10:00 – 19:00
Tuesday and Wednesday:
10:00 – 16:00
Friday and Saturday:
10:00 – 14:00
On eve of holidays and holidays – opening hours may vary
|Senior Citizen, Student, Resident of RLZ, Disabled*||25 ₪|
|Children 5-18||20 ₪|
|Children 5-18 Resident of RLZ||15 ₪|
|Child under the age of 5, Soldier/ National Service*||Free|
* I.D requested
|Group tour for up to 11 participants||300 ₪||400 ₪|
|Group tour 12-25 participants (price per person)||45 ₪||30 ₪|
All rights reserved for changes | AGAM MUSEUM