Exciting tours around the museum, viewing works of the international Israeli artist Jacob Agam – father of the kinetic movement and one of the greatest modern artists
and the symbols of Judaism based on the principles of Judaism, the dimension of time and the participation of the viewer in the experience of the creations.
Duration: 1 hour and a half
The guided tour will pass through the following areas of the museum: The Kedar Plaza at the entrance to the museum, the multimedia hall, the main and upper galleries.
The museum is handicapped accessible (ramps and an elevator) and portable chairs are available. Lockers have been installed for storage of personal belongings while touring the museum.
Guided tours of the Agam Museum are available for different audiences, both young and old including:
In addition, special tours can be arranged in different languages and for special individual needs.
Private tours for groups of 12 or less can be arranged at a special rate.
Specialized professional groups are invited to coordinate tours according to their needs with our Guiding & Touring Department 03-5555905.
Organized groups accompanied by a guide, must arrange their visit in advance.
Tour guides, travel agents and tour organizers are invited to contact our Marketing Manager, Moti Shalev at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking terms for guided tours for groups:
- Group reservations for tours of the Agam Museum will be confirmed at least weeks prior to tour date.
- Cancellation of tours up to 48 hours prior to the tour will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- Cancellation of tours less than 48 hours prior to the tour will be charged 50% of the total tour rate.
- Tour participants will behave in the museum accordingly and as per the Museum’s guides, security personnel & staff instructions.
- The Agam Museum reserves the right to cancel any tour and rebook as close to the original tour date as possible.